The joint aims of the ACCMA and its member associations are:
- To promote professional standards of members.
- To provide a forum for professional and social exchange amongst its members.
- To promote and conduct continuing medical education and research in professional skills and knowledge of members.
- To provide responses to community issues affecting the members.
- To acquire and accumulate knowledge and provide responses in relation to health issues affecting the Chinese community.
- From time to time contribute to deserving charitable causes, perform acts of good corporate citizenship and promote mutual understanding and to liaise with other medical organizations.
- To do all such things as the Management Committee of the Association considers necessary in the furtherance of the objects of the Association